The logical mind can be a great problem-solver—if you have enough information and clarity. But how about the times when there are too many unknowns for logic alone to provide a solution? Another faculty needs to come in. Every good decision-maker has it, and it goes by many names: intuitive insight, creativity, instinct, “gut feeling,” sixth sense.
In this training you will learn how to develop this faculty, sharpen it, trust it, and apply it in any arena, from workplace decision-making to "people problems" to personal planning. You’ll gain an invaluable tool for:
- Decision-making in the face of uncertainty
- Creativity on all levels
- Problem-solving in any environment
- Breaking free of habits and attitudes that block intuition
- Knowing when your gut feeling is right—or wrong
- Working more effectively and harmoniously with others
This seminar is valuable for anyone, especially for teams: project teams, management teams, sales teams, etc.
- 3–4 hour seminar
- Weekend retreat
- 2-hour follow-up session recommended
- More information
- Customization options
Logic is an organized way of going wrong with complete confidence and certainty.
— Swami Kriyananda